EU Mobility Package 08-02-2022
The next phase of the EU Mobility package will be introduced on 2 February, and this will have major changes as a result.
We at Tricolore embrace this common EU desire for improved conditions for drivers, as well as providing relevant authorities with a better control tool.
The changes will contain:
- Harmonization of wages depending on which country you are staying in and introduction of minimum wages. Gives the driver the social conditions, working and employment conditions as the country he drives in.
- Return Journey for all vehicles to the country of registration every 8 week.
- Manuel registration in IMI Central system for all carbotage.
- Current cabotage rules are tightened with, for example, the introduction of a "Cool down" of 4 days.
- Stricter documentation requirements for hauliers regarding salary and registration in a central register in the EU.
In addition to this, several countries have made tax changes for drivers so that the cost to hauliers increases considerably.
On the basis of the above factors, Tricolore A / S introduces the following "Road package supplement" as of 14.02.2022:
Transports between Denmark / Germany & the Continent: 9.0%
Transports between Denmark & the Nordic countries: 12.0%
The cost trend is currently fraught with great uncertainty and financial consequences, Tricolore will therefore study and follow the developments closely. We reserve the right to adjust this surcharge with a very short notice.
If any questions, signer or your daily contact is available for more information.
Head of Sales
+45 73 67 44 08
Tricolore is a Danish family owned transportation and logistics company, which has been occupied with transport operations in most of Europe for generations. At Tricolore we offer our customers individual and tailor made, high quality transportation and logistics solutions.
We assign great value to personal service and we like our customers to regard us as an international transportation and logistics partner, who delivers precise, reliable and flexible services in relation to the needs of our customers.
Here you can read more about our different business areas or you can call us and learn how we can help you with your transportation and logistics tasks.